Where do we stand?!

We last cruised in February, literally the week before they stopped enforcing masks….  We’ll be cruising later in October and November.  I haven’t kept up on the latest.  I assume we’re still taking Covid tests pre cruise and needing vaccines, but what else isn’t back to normal yet?

1-Is check in 30 days out?

2-Is check in still assigned times that you choose online? Or are we able to board by status yet?

3-anything else? 

Thanks peeps!

Check in is currently at 45 days out. You can see the exact date for your cruise by clicking on your profile (head and shoulders icon) in the app and scrolling down the page a bit.

Yes, still assigned times.

You can 'bag' your preferred time in the app without needing any documents on hand and then go back and finish off the rest at leisure.

Uploading vaccine certificates is not mandatory and can cause unnecessary stress and anxiety. Just take originals with you to port.

Have a fabulous cruise! 😊

Yes COVID tests are still currently required.  The earlier you check in (like FionaMG indicated is around 45 days out) the better.  You get a better selection of arrival times at the port.  Loading the vaccine cards into the app is recommended (not mandatory)as it speeds up the process (I would recommend bringing them regardless).  We uploaded ours and the family in front of us did not.  We waited what seemed like an eternity for that family while our family breezed through.  If you do not upload to the app I then suggest you have all of the paperwork ready when you get to that portion of the process (passport/vaccination card).

I would say most things on the ship are back to normal.  I did see that the crew cleans the tables right after you leave them in the Windjammer (always did) and gathering spaces but now they have a sign on the table that gets flipped that says it is ready for use or not.  I think that is a good add regardless.

Enjoy the cruise!    

8 hours ago, Flowrider said:

We last cruised in February, literally the week before they stopped enforcing masks….  We’ll be cruising later in October and November.  I haven’t kept up on the latest.  I assume we’re still taking Covid tests pre cruise and needing vaccines, but what else isn’t back to normal yet?

1-Is check in 30 days out?

2-Is check in still assigned times that you choose online? Or are we able to board by status yet?

3-anything else? 

Thanks peeps!

Recommend you still pack masks for elevators and excursion buses, if you use them.  My wife got Covid on the last day of our cruise in June, and we believe it was acquired on an excursion bus that lacked AC or guests (except us) who wore masks.