Bermuda Passenger Travel Autherization

3 hours ago, moandjoe said:

Hi my wife and I are going on Adventure o.t.s. in July, to Bermuda. Does anyone know what it up 

with the Cruise Passenger Travel Authorization? Is this something that is done by Royal? or do we have to do it?

There is no mention of it when we booked.

Hi, I'm from Bermuda - you can find it here https://www.gov.bm/cruise-travel-authorisation

I completed mine last night for my August cruise to Bermuda on Adventure of the Seas.  It was very simple.

UPDATE 7/24/22:  So I stated filling out info and submitting was simple.  True.  However, I have received no further communication from them since the first email that said I had submitted correctly.  It’s been 2 weeks and I have less than 3 weeks before cruise!  How long must I wait for the follow up email with the info I need to print for boarding?  I hate last minute issues so what should I do…start all over again?

Edited by PPPJJ-GCVAB
Updated info

So my daughter is coming with me in August but does not have a passport.  For proof of citizenship on the Bermuda Travel Authorization form does she need her original birth certificate as well as the “new” REAL-ID driver’s license or will the REAL-ID driver’s license suffice since she had to show her birth certificate to get it?

so I uploaded my daughter’s birth certificate and license…so am all set.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2022 at 7:45 AM, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

I completed mine last night for my August cruise to Bermuda on Adventure of the Seas.  It was very simple.

UPDATE 7/24/22:  So I stated filling out info and submitting was simple.  True.  However, I have received no further communication from them since the first email that said I had submitted correctly.  It’s been 2 weeks and I have less than 3 weeks before cruise!  How long must I wait for the follow up email with the info I need to print for boarding?  I hate last minute issues so what should I do…start all over again?

They'll process it about a week before the cruise.  They go in the order of when the cruises leave.  

I think once you board the ship with your neg covid test and Vax card in hand, the Bermuda travel doc will be provided/valid? I also completed all 5 of ours, and have received no other word. But, there is a place in the application to upload your neg test - UNLESS you are cruising on certain lines (RCL) being one....then your embarkation is enough proof.

That's my take, anyway.

On 7/12/2022 at 7:45 AM, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

I filled ours out yesterday for ADOS cruise on August 18th.  An email verifying submission came immediately.  Now the wait begins.  Everything I've read says the approval will arrive about a week before the cruise.  Like you I hate last minute details.  

Bill