Refill soda cups

Unfortunately not - there are RFID chips in the bottom of the cups that are activated on use and have a limited time frame of use. Once that time frame expires there is no way to refresh the chip for a new sailing.

At best, you can bring the cup back on board to use the way you'd use any other form of water bottle but the machine won't take it and your ID won't register a drink package so you won't be able to get any fill-ups at the bars.

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Fuzzywuzzy said:

On the other hand I recently saw someone with a Magic Cup fill it up then walk over to the table his 3 kids were at and use it to fill some smaller Dixie cups they had with them. Whatever.

I wish I could say I was surprised. My guess is probably they had the deluxe package and use the soda for only the kids. I guess as long as they're not going back like 7 times in 20 minutes (there's still a lockout timer on them right?) he's not getting away with enough to make staff want to crack down.