What can a non-diver non-snorkeler do in Bonaire?

rjac

My wife Susie really enjoyed the bike ride excursion she did through the ship while we were there last. Like you, I was in the water. We both hooked up in the afternoon and enjoyed clean, unspoiled Kralendijk.

We've been to just about every port RCL stops at in the Caribbean; Bonaire is a top 3 favorite of ours. Just because it is clean, organized, and civilized and unlike all the other Caribbean ports.

Just discussing it, of our all-time favorite Caribbean ports--none have a Diamonds International. Co-incidence?

To Matt's point, it's a diving destination.  The town is lovely, but there isn't much going on (I liked Bonaire Blond Brewery though).  

I'd look into a water taxi ride to Klein Bonaire.  It's a snorkel destination, but the sand and water is so incredibly beautiful that if you're okay w/ a two hour beach stop that doesn't have restrooms, beach loungers, ubrellas, etc it's worth it even as a non-diver.  It's a cheap and beautiful option. 

https://goo.gl/photos/URq6UcGrScjV5yRi6