CIVITAVECCHIA Transfers??

32 minutes ago, Sports Goddess said:

Not sure about Royal but we used Rome Limo and were very pleased. They picked us up at our Rome hotel, took us directly to the port, and then picked us up after the cruise and took us to Fiumicino airport. Very reasonable for personalized service.

I can also recommend Rome in Limo. They do require cash payment, so make sure you know that.

Viator also offers transfers.

You can also book train travel from the port into Termini Station if you are able to transport your luggage. 

4 hours ago, Imflyinghi said:

My hotel is adjacent to the main Train Station in central Rome.

If you are close to the train stations, I might suggest booking the Civitavecchia Express train that runs from Civitavecchia to the Ostiense station in Rome. 10 Euro per person one-way, no extra charge for large luggage. Even if that's the "wrong" station for your hotel, I found that it and the other main station are only about 15 minutes apart. Can easily get a cab from Ostiense to your hotel.

Supposedly they offer a shuttle from the port to the Civitavecchia station, but I couldn't find that when I bought my tickets. Will be grabbing a cab or booking a car service via Welcome Pickups instead.

Edit: Apparently Welcome Pickups, which I have all my other transfers booked through, doesn't offer service in Civitavecchia.

Edited by JLMoran

21 hours ago, Imflyinghi said:

Hello all!! Was wondering if someone can help with this? I am spending one additional night in Rome after my arrival. My hotel is adjacent to the main Train Station in central Rome. Does Royal offer any transfers that are suitable for me?

Echoing what everyone else is saying - look into taking the train to Civi.  The Termini station in Rome is a bit chaotic but once you locate the train to Civi it's a pleasant one-hour ride to the port station at the end of the line.