Harmony JS 9640-9642

Pooch

Is it just my eyes or do those 2 JSs have larger than normal balconies?  Trying to come up with a replacement cruise for my brother & nephew and am looking at Harmony 7 day WC in May, 2023.  And can anyone here confirm Royal is offering $100 OBC for applying FCC to a new booking by July 31?

1 hour ago, Pattycruise said:

I googled gif Oasis since it’s the same class.  Here’s a video of 9640. I gif watch a video for Oasis 9642  s as bad she said the balcony is larger than standard and has had 2 chaise lounges and that is not typical 

If the balcony is the width of the stateroom then I would conclude the stateroom itself is a little wider as well.

22 hours ago, DevilDog84 said:

We were just in 9636 and the map posted above seems accurate. Ours had a slight slant and the two next to ours were straight across.

Was the interior hallway straight or did it also jog out?  I don't remember which ships but sometimes the hallways follow the balcony deviations in which case there's actually no difference in the room and balcony sizes.

Nope, looking at the deck plan posted, the hallway is straight across, the room looks the same, balcony appears to be wider.  I am hoping to book 2 of these type on deck 8.  Loungers are more useful than chairs & a table IMHO.