xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Nov 27, 2022 - Dec 4, 2022 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Wonder of the Seas - Nov 27, 2022 - Dec 4, 2022 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, TheLazyCruiser said:

Did anyone else get this email. Wasn’t sure if it was a scam cause the app didn’t say anything. And I couldn’t get in contact with RCC

F4DA598C-A8BB-4904-92E4-8C84374DC3FE.png

I got this email, and it’s totally a scam coz the sender is: [email protected]

they sent it after RCL call center office closed so people won’t be able to check for its validity

2 hours ago, forests_lover said:

I got this email, and it’s totally a scam coz the sender is: [email protected]

they sent it after RCL call center office closed so people won’t be able to check for its validity

Royal Caribbean uses Everbridge to send out mass messages.  (We use it at our 911 center to send out messages to citizens).  I've gotten them from Royal before.  It's unlikely to be a scam.

Wonder had to divert to Puerto Rico for a medical emergency so they won't make it back to Port Canaveral until the wee hours Monday morning. 

Keep in mind the OBC for the missed day is REFUNDABLE so if you don't use it all, it will be refunded to your card you used for check-in.

Also if you have trip insurance, this email will help in filing a claim for any additional expenses you incurred if your policy includes travel delay coverage. This may not be covered with Royal's insurance plan, but third party insurance usually covers in this situation. 

16 hours ago, Tuperglo said:

Got the email 2 hours ago that tomorrows sailing (November 27) is postponed until Monday the 28th.  Anyone know why?  Sitting on hold now for 45 minutes trying to find out.  They say a medical emergency.  Would like a little more information before I decide whether to cancel of not.

Found out someone had a heart attack on the ship and the ship went to Puerto Rico due to the emergency

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Nov 27, 2022 - Dec 4, 2022 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)