Labadee Sept group cruise recommendations needed

ShakeDownCruise

Matt will tell you not to hesitate and just get a cabana. ;) I'll do the same. I've actually reserved one for my family already (an over the water unit), even though our trip isn't until next year. Having the personal attendant, the golf cart service to get around, the provided float mats and water, etc. just makes it a no brained in my book. Especially since that's a definite "lazy day" without any real excursions apart from the zip line and alpine coaster.

Only one person actually buys / reserves it, and then the rest of your family gets to join you. If you want beach in front of you then be sure to get one marked as beachfront and not over the water (which has no beach).

The bungalow is certainly an option to save some money, but the difference in price is so small that it just doesn't seem worth it to me.

It's 6 people total. As I recall reading, whoever purchased the reservation is given a wristband and designates who else will be sharing the cabana, and the other guests can be from the same room or other rooms.

It kind of has to allow people from other rooms, really. Otherwise families that are split across multiple rooms would be in a real bind. :)

• 1 year later...
On 2017-02-25 at 4:54 PM, JLMoran said:

Matt will tell you not to hesitate and just get a cabana. ;) I'll do the same. I've actually reserved one for my family already (an over the water unit), even though our trip isn't until next year. Having the personal attendant, the golf cart service to get around, the provided float mats and water, etc. just makes it a no brained in my book. Especially since that's a definite "lazy day" without any real excursions apart from the zip line and alpine coaster.

Only one person actually buys / reserves it, and then the rest of your family gets to join you. If you want beach in front of you then be sure to get one marked as beachfront and not over the water (which has no beach).

The bungalow is certainly an option to save some money, but the difference in price is so small that it just doesn't seem worth it to me.

Thank you for your recommendation.  I have booked beach front cabana and zip line/ alpine coaster.  !!:14_relaxed:

• 3 weeks later...