xSAILEDx Anthem of Seas - Apr 2, 2023 - Apr 9, 2023 (7 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise)

Second cruise for myself (25 years ago) and first cruise for my husband and 4 children (18, 17, 14, 8).  I have read about waiting for the Black Friday Sale for food/drink packages and Wi-Fi.  I was wondering if the cabanas go on sale too ... there are six of us and would like a spot to meet up.  Concerned that we may not be able to get loungers with umbrellas.  Are there plenty of umbrellas / loungers on the island?  Are the Cabanas worth it?  TIA

On 7/8/2022 at 11:54 PM, GunnMiller6 said:

Second cruise for myself (25 years ago) and first cruise for my husband and 4 children (18, 17, 14, 8).  I have read about waiting for the Black Friday Sale for food/drink packages and Wi-Fi.  I was wondering if the cabanas go on sale too ... there are six of us and would like a spot to meet up.  Concerned that we may not be able to get loungers with umbrellas.  Are there plenty of umbrellas / loungers on the island?  Are the Cabanas worth it?  TIA

You may want to look at the beach beds….they are on different areas over the island. The prices are usually similar. They’re great to use as a meet-up spot. Big and very comfortable with a cooler. They have a top for shade and curtains for a little privacy. Also includes 2 loungers and floats.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Anthem of Seas - Apr 2, 2023 - Apr 9, 2023 (7 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise)
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Anthem of Seas - Apr 2, 2023 - Apr 9, 2023 (7 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise)