New cruiser question about food

@Dani Marie  Welcome to the Royal Caribbean Blog Forum.

Sure!  You can even take away a full pizza with you (pepperoni is my favorite) to share and/or eat elsewhere.  Two weeks ago on the Ovation we brought a free full pepperoni pizza into the Pub where they sell food and drinks - it was not a problem.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who grabs a few slices at the end of the night on my way back to our cabin. Some of their "pizza of the day" are my favs.

In any case, feel free to grab food from anywhere and take it with you (within reason). I often grab a few cookies on my way out of the WJ or when passing Cafe Promenade just b/c they're there and quite good.

4 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who grabs a few slices at the end of the night on my way back to our cabin. Some of their "pizza of the day" are my favs.

In any case, feel free to grab food from anywhere and take it with you (within reason). I often grab a few cookies on my way out of the WJ or when passing Cafe Promenade just b/c they're there and quite good.

Yeah, same here.  I have 2 slices of pepperoni every night with soda from the machine (some bedtime snack hey).  Also we like to take dry cereal for snacking on excursions.