Vaccine exemptions

Has anyone had the experience of waiting to see if some members of the family are exempt for religious reasons? Our crisis is July 23 and the request was put in March 8.  Also is it 90 percent or 95 percent vaccinated? The kids under twelve who are not vaccinated are included in the percentage?? 

Sadly,  I called today and supposedly they emailed us June 22 that two of our family members one adult and one minor (16 years old) was denied for religious exemption cause of occupational capacity. The request was sent March 8. I have no emails In my spam folder either. Calling later so they can send me the email again. Sad that we need to cancel and it’s scheduled for next week July 23.:(.

5 hours ago, Lourdes said:

Sadly,  I called today and supposedly they emailed us June 22 that two of our family members one adult and one minor (16 years old) was denied for religious exemption cause of occupational capacity. The request was sent March 8. I have no emails In my spam folder either. Calling later so they can send me the email again. Sad that we need to cancel and it’s scheduled for next week July 23.:(.

That’s sad  I can’t imagine planning  a cruise that “might happen” depending on availability of unvaxxed space and having to wait until it’s so close to sailing to see if you can go (almost as bad as waiting on Covid testing 2 days prior to cruising)   It must be super frustrating   I hope you can find something else in this short notice