Bottled Water Onboard (Pricing)

tonyfsu21

My wife and mother are already annoying me about bringing a liter of water per person onboard next week. I really don't want to be bothered. Can anyone please provide pricing per liter of water so I can put this to rest and just buy the water onboard? I remember it being in the $4-6 range per liter which make it a BARGAIN!

Guest toodle68

You can pre order through cruise planner..  and it will be waiting for you in your room.

Evian Natural Spring Water - 12 One Liter Bottles$39.00 USD

The water on the ship is fine though..   

My wife and mother are already annoying me about bringing a liter of water per person onboard next week. I really don't want to be bothered. Can anyone please provide pricing per liter of water so I can put this to rest and just buy the water onboard? I remember it being in the $4-6 range per liter which make it a BARGAIN!

According to this link, which was updated January 27, 2017, a bottle of water is $2.25 plus gratuity: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/royal-caribbean-drink-prices.

Last year on board the Allure I remember that was the price for a bottle of water which was the 16 oz. size, not a liter. Abd, if you are getting off the ship in a port, they usually have bottles of water for sale as you are getting off the ship. 

Enjoy your cruise!

• 2 years later...