Theme Nights

We are going on Harmony of the Seas, leaving Sunday July 10th, and wondered whether there are any theme nights on board.  It would be nice to know ahead of time.  Also for the youth/teen groups, are there any theme parties/dances, etc.?  We're so excited to be going on this cruise with our 10 and 12 year ond granddaughters!  Thanks for any help you can give!

Karen O.

Sailed on Symphony (Oasis Class like Harmony) June 18-25th.  I do not recall theme nights listed but will tell you that the DJ played 70's music on the Promenade one night (has been that way for years) and the cruise staff dressed up.  I did see a few others dress in 70's attire as well.  I do not recall seeing anything for any other theme (there used to be things like a "Dress all in white") but did not see that.

Hopefully someone else has a better answer for you.  Enjoy the cruise! 

Check out past cruise compasses from your specific itinerary (top of the page is a link) & you'll see what they usually do.  10 & 12 yo is Adventure Ocean/ Kids club, (13 and up is teen club), but unfortunately I never cruised with littles, so don't know what they do at night.  Again, cruise compass is your best bet 

Your teens may be interested in the "hush" parties -- listening to music in earphones.  Check out the Compass, as previously recommended.  On the Mariner last night we had a white night on the pool deck in addition to the dancing theme events (70's etc.).  It seems like the Village People demonstration is an institution on Royal's fleet.