I Got a Great Deal to Upgrade Our Rooms!

MNorris0107

I had booked 1 ocean view room (no balcony) and an inside stateroom last year on Oasis. Right across from the hall. I was happy. Until I saw a few recent deals and saw that it wouldn't cost me that much more to get the balcony. I almost pulled the trigger when it was $400 to a balcony but I would have lost OBC I had booked with so I decided not to change. 

Today I noticed the Buy 1 Get 2nd Guest 60% off plus $100 OBC offer. I called RC and now we BOTH have side by side Ocean View with Balconies and it only cost us $120 total to upgrade the two rooms!

So excited! 

Nice! I got a sweet upgrade too.  Bought the cruise late January for an April sail date.  We originally got an interior room.  Last week, I noticed the prices for the Central Park Balcony room went down significantly so I called RC to upgrade.  Ended up paying $88 more for the room! Either it was a sweet deal, or we really overpaid for the interior room!  :P

Nice! I got a sweet upgrade too.  Bought the cruise late January for an April sail date.  We originally got an interior room.  Last week, I noticed the prices for the Central Park Balcony room went down significantly so I called RC to upgrade.  Ended up paying $88 more for the room! Either it was a sweet deal, or we really overpaid for the interior room!  :P

haha that's what I thought to! Great deal! I almost chose Central Park balcony as well!