Just a thought

My cruise is coming up on Friday and I’m so excited. It’s a little bitter sweet at the same time. It’s fun planning and reading on the blog, watching videos. I feel that I got to know some people here and soon I won’t be on as much since the cruise will be over. Until next year I guess lol. But I just wanted to say this was a great find and I appreciate everyone’s input and ideas. Thank you to Matt and all the members! 

12 minutes ago, Stelkp said:

My cruise is coming up on Friday and I’m so excited. It’s a little bitter sweet at the same time. It’s fun planning and reading on the blog, watching videos. I feel that I got to know some people here and soon I won’t be on as much since the cruise will be over. Until next year I guess lol. But I just wanted to say this was a great find and I appreciate everyone’s input and ideas. Thank you to Matt and all the members! 

Looking forward to a good positive review when you get back.

14 minutes ago, Stelkp said:

Best way to get over a cruise "hangover" is to plan a new one! Stop by next cruise and book it!

You don't need to drop off the boards just because you don't have a cruise booked. During the  cruise-less days, weeksand months caused by the C-word I was on here practically every day. I would have sorely missed all my forum buddies and I think we all helped each other keep our spirits up.

A quick browse during you coffee break is all it takes to keep your finger on the pulse and, for sure, soon enough, you'll have another cruise booked and be back on here every spare minute. 😁

Have a great time on your cruise and please do come back and tell us how it went! 😊

14 hours ago, Stelkp said:

Make sure to visit NextCruise onboard to keep the addiction going.  Withdrawal is very dangerous - don't want to take chances.