3 Night cruise blog post

Wasn’t sure where to post this, so please move where appropriate.

reading the recent post by Nicole on the blog and she says she “recently” went on the cruise.  Do we know if the cruise was over the holiday (Friday to Monday) where people had 4th of July off on Monday?  Just curious as to if the “party crowd” was normal or if this was also a holiday weekend cruise.  

and anyone have any comparisons for a 3 night cruise from Port Canaveral? I’m sure it will be more of a party vibe, but we have one scheduled and we’re curious.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2022/07/06/i-tried-my-first-3-night-cruise

1 hour ago, Reigert2008 said:

Wasn’t sure where to post this, so please move where appropriate.

reading the recent post by Nicole on the blog and she says she “recently” went on the cruise.  Do we know if the cruise was over the holiday (Friday to Monday) where people had 4th of July off on Monday?  Just curious as to if the “party crowd” was normal or if this was also a holiday weekend cruise.  

and anyone have any comparisons for a 3 night cruise from Port Canaveral? I’m sure it will be more of a party vibe, but we have one scheduled and we’re curious.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2022/07/06/i-tried-my-first-3-night-cruise

I believe she went the weekend before. Here's the link to the article from that weekend  I tried Elon Musk's Starlink internet on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship | Royal Caribbean Blog  

But 3 nighters are almost always a full throttle party as lots of "groups" (bachelorette/bachelor parties, friends getting together, large families) to say nothing of the people who just want a fun weekend away. The 4 nighters during the week are a lot more chill. 

31 minutes ago, JC Pats said:

I believe she went the weekend before. Here's the link to the article from that weekend  I tried Elon Musk's Starlink internet on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship | Royal Caribbean Blog  

But 3 nighters are almost always a full throttle party as lots of "groups" (bachelorette/bachelor parties, friends getting together, large families) to say nothing of the people who just want a fun weekend away. The 4 nighters during the week are a lot more chill. 

Thanks!  Basically we have an extra “long weekend”  and it turned out that even with driving from KY, the cruise was cheaper than a hotel in a closer spot.  Plus with the other cruises we have scheduled, this quick 3 night will push us over to Diamond after our last cruise this year.  We typically sit and stare at the ocean but with no sea days we’ll just star at Nassau and read a book at Perfect Day 🙂  

on our drive in we will hit up a few National park sites so it’ll be a fun weekend trip.