Grand Suite Questions

Hello everyone.  This will be our first cruise since 1999 (on Monarch).  We are sailing on Harmony out of Canaveral and decided to splurge on a grand suite.  I've been reading this and other forums, as well as watching many YouTube videos.  I think I'm mostly prepared, but I have a few questions.  

Will I need to make reservations for Coastal Kitchen for all meals?  We have 'my time dining'.

Is there any advantage to making use of the concierge services for reservations for shows, meals, etc over just using the app?

I am reading that there is special seating at shows for suite guests.  I am guessing that the app will take care of that automatically?

Once I get to the port, do signs direct me to the correct dock and garage, or do I just look for the ship?

Thank you for any response.  We are really looking forward to our trip.

Yes, you need CK reservations for dinner, not for other meals.

Yes, the concierge can make you reservations BEFORE the cruise. I received my e-mail from them 6 days before our 5/29 Harmony cruise. You can ask for your CK reservations then. You can also book the adult comedy club in advance then (highly recommended as this small venue fills up). You don't need show reservations for anything else.

The app has nothing to do with the suite section.

There will be signs but just go to Terminal 1 at the port. It's pretty self-explanatory after that. Drop off your bags with the porters then park in the garage.