Checking in

39 minutes ago, Bigken said:

I Am checking in for me and my wife I have 11am check for health check when I do hers they give her 12 pm. Is this right 

It could be others were selecting earlier times seconds before you selected your wife.  At any rate, at Port Canaveral, they did not look at check-in times when we checked in (vaccine cards/covid test were key, and they made sure we had passports).  They delayed boarding everyone until about 11 AM, and only after letting priority folks through did they even mention boarding times.  I am not sure which port you are using, but I don't think there will be an issue if she is with you when you board.

49 minutes ago, ChessE4 said:

It could be others were selecting earlier times seconds before you selected your wife.  At any rate, at Port Canaveral, they did not look at check-in times when we checked in (vaccine cards/covid test were key, and they made sure we had passports).  They delayed boarding everyone until about 11 AM, and only after letting priority folks through did they even mention boarding times.  I am not sure which port you are using, but I don't think there will be an issue if she is with you when you board.

As long as you're traveling together and you have an 11:00 check in time she will be fine checking in with you.  On our cruise in March the line supervisor only looked at my documents and ask if we were traveling together, I said yes and she waived us through.  Best of luck and enjoy your cruise.

Bill