Retractable Roof Anthem if the Seas

5 hours ago, Anditoo72 said:

I was wondering if and when they roll back the retractable roof on the pool for Anthem of the Seas. I’ve watched a bunch of videos and it’s always closed. Wondering if they will have it open for our Caribbean Voyage in March leaving out of NJ

Why would you like it open?

11 minutes ago, YOLO said:

We love a warm Solarium on the Anthem out of NJ.  Not so happy with the people who walk by, open a window, and then walk away.  I know, we are getting old...

Me too! I like the plush loungers closer to the entry doors. Some people come along and open the window to look out…and then just walk away leaving the window open. So every time the doors open, a blast of air comes through the window. And I’m not just getting old…I’m there!😜

😃  On the Ovation last week I was standing near the left end of Solarium Bar.  Someone opened the side-hinged door right at the end of the bar going into the Solarium Bistro/Cafe.  It was like hurricane force winds coming out into the Solarium.  It took two crew members to close the door!

• 4 weeks later...