Drink package questions

DunwoodyDad

Sorry...I am sure these are answered somewhere but I couldn't find them.  We are heading out on the Harmony the first week of April and trying to decide about the drink package.  We were on the Oasis last May (2016) and didn't buy one.  I think on most days the package will be worth it but it's not a complete slam dunk.  I have some detailed questions though.....

1) I usually get 2 drinks from any given bar.  One for me and one for my wife.  (Once in a blue moon, she may go to a bar to bring a drink back to the room for me.)  Assuming we both get the drink package, how does this work?  So, do I have to bring her card?  Or can I just use my card and tell them I have 2 drink packages?

2) Can I use the drink package to get smoothies from Vitality cafe?  

3) Where on Harmony can we get "premium coffee" using the drink package?  I know it doesn't work at Starbucks and was struggling to remember where on the Oasis they even had premium coffee.

Thanks in advance!

Assuming you're taking about the Deluxe Drink Package.

1) Technically, you can only use your card and they will only give you one drink at a time. If your wife has the package, she will need to be there too (assuming you're at a bar).

2) Yes.

3) Usually Cafe Promenade or similar non-branded place. Dining room, Windjammer and specialty restaurants as well.

Yep! That's the reason for the 'Technically'.

Wow! Sensitive. But since we're are being technical, lol with your use of the word "technically" the next phrase can be expected to start with"but" and then stating something different than the original point. Then, your next sentence spoke in an absolute about the original point and not opposing it. So, that's the reason I shared my experiences.

Wow! Sensitive. But since we're are being technical, lol with your use of the word "technically" the next phrase can be expected to start with"but" and then stating something different than the original point. Then, your next sentence spoke in an absolute about the original point and not opposing it. So, that's the reason I shared my experiences.

You took my reply completely out of context........................

1) I usually get 2 drinks from any given bar.  One for me and one for my wife.  (Once in a blue moon, she may go to a bar to bring a drink back to the room for me.)  Assuming we both get the drink package, how does this work?  So, do I have to bring her card?  Or can I just use my card and tell them I have 2 drink packages?

You need to bring her card with you and order 2 drinks at one time.  Or just have a waiter come by and get your drink order.

2) Can I use the drink package to get smoothies from Vitality cafe?  

As long as there is no protein powder in the drink, sure.

3) Where on Harmony can we get "premium coffee" using the drink package?  I know it doesn't work at Starbucks and was struggling to remember where on the Oasis they even had premium coffee.

Cafe Promenade, Park Cafe and any sit down restaurant.

You need to bring her card with you and order 2 drinks at one time.  Or just have a waiter come by and get your drink order.

As long as there is no protein powder in the drink, sure.

Cafe Promenade, Park Cafe and any sit down restaurant.

One clarifying question for a slow learner here... I have gotten the Seattle coffee on the Oasis in the self serve thermos in Cafe Promenade. Is that the "premium coffee " you are speaking about? Or is there a premium coffee I order at the counter that is included in my drink package? I know I have to pay for Starbucks but just wondering if there is something other than the self serve Seattle coffee in the cafe?

One clarifying question for a slow learner here... I have gotten the Seattle coffee on the Oasis in the self serve thermos in Cafe Promenade. Is that the "premium coffee " you are speaking about? Or is there a premium coffee I order at the counter that is included in my drink package? I know I have to pay for Starbucks but just wondering if there is something other than the self serve Seattle coffee in the cafe?

Not been on Oasis yet, having to wait till October for that but on Anthem it included coffee made by the barista in Cafe 270 and also coffee in La Patisserie on the Royal Esplanade. I'm sure there may be other locations but this is only where I used it. 

The self-serve coffee is the complimentary coffee. There is a brewed coffee option at places like Cafe Promenade or Park Cafe on Oasis of the Seas that are premium coffee.  The premium coffee is the coffee you order and the barista prepares for you. Lattes, espresso, etc.