U.K. traveller pre Barcelona dep !! Antigen who people using ?

6 hours ago, Southsider said:

Any recommendations for antigen pre cruise in U.K.   either in person or on video 

Boots and Lloyds pharmacy, £30 in store, Boots e-mail the certificate, Lloyds print it for you in store. We have used Boots for a sailing from the UK, have seen reports of others using Lloyds.

• 2 weeks later...

Boots fully booked at 2 of my nearest.   Lloyds pharmacy are useless.  Booked one 1 week later for cancellation call them up never have offered it.    I called 3 other local ones that allows me to book they don’t offer it 

word of warning don’t book with Lloyds , phone branch first  

Boots uses an outside company! If you google boots covid certificate images you will find name of company on certificate. 

You can go onto their website and try and book ( its cheaper and still done in boots ) i think boots only get a certain allocation 

9 hours ago, Ray said:

Boots uses an outside company! If you google boots covid certificate images you will find name of company on certificate. 

You can go onto their website and try and book ( its cheaper and still done in boots ) i think boots only get a certain allocation 

Myhealthchecked are u referring to boots ? They don’t do video antigen or in store either  

I honestly cannot remember! And i have deleted everything in relation to tests taken. 

I just remember that when i went to book with boots they only had 2 spaces available a couple of hours apart, so i went onto the company who administered tests website and they showed a lot more spaces on same date. 

The Boss ( my wife lol ) said just to book with boots which i did and when i went back onto other company the times i had booked were now unavailable.

This was for instore testing.

There's another company called xpresstest,they have pop up locations all over UK.