Pre Cruise Test

58 minutes ago, Biff215 said:

From Royal Customer Service:

Hey there, we prefer a CLIA number or certification number, but not all medical facilities have those numbers so if your test doesn't include one don't worry about it. - Cheyenne

Thanks. I read on the app that it is required on the list of info needed for test results but I am seeing so much contradictory info out there. Thanks for passing this along!

1 hour ago, Diane O said:

Thanks. I read on the app that it is required on the list of info needed for test results but I am seeing so much contradictory info out there. Thanks for passing this along!

As posted above it is possible to print out a second form with their CLIA number on it. With both I plus Royal’s response I feel confident that it will be fine. I’ll report back when I can. 

I was incredibly stressed over the whole testing process but looking back it was really no big deal at all. I don’t know what it was like for others but when we boarded it was very laid back and quick. We pulled up our results on our phone and they checked that the name matched with our passports and that it said negative. They never once questioned where we tested or anything. They never even mentioned the CLIA number. It wasn’t worth all the stress I went through one bit. 

51 minutes ago, kjones123 said:

I was incredibly stressed over the whole testing process but looking back it was really no big deal at all. I don’t know what it was like for others but when we boarded it was very laid back and quick. We pulled up our results on our phone and they checked that the name matched with our passports and that it said negative. They never once questioned where we tested or anything. They never even mentioned the CLIA number. It wasn’t worth all the stress I went through one bit. 

Once I tested negative I didn't care anymore. It's very quick and easy at the port as you said. They just want to see your name, date of test, and "negative."

Waiting to be tested is the stressful part. Even if you feel 100% healthy you never know until the test pops negative.

22 hours ago, kjones123 said:

We did have a CLIA number on our OnPoint test. When you do OnPoint they give you a link to set up an online health profile. After doing the they send you a text with a link to follow. On that link is a document with the test results and everything you need for boarding. We had no issues at all getting through with our OnPoint test. They barely even looked at our stuff. They were really only concerned with our unvaccinated 5 year old. 

Thank you for this. I did a "trial" run with OnPoint last week and it was very easy and had my results in minutes. I liked that I could see the proctor too. Doing the "for real" test this week. I scheduled it for 1215a July 15th cause we have an early flight and I want it done before we head out.  Wondering if the date will show July 15th also since it looks like the lab they use is in TX or CA?

2 hours ago, tangled1010 said:

Thank you for this. I did a "trial" run with OnPoint last week and it was very easy and had my results in minutes. I liked that I could see the proctor too. Doing the "for real" test this week. I scheduled it for 1215a July 15th cause we have an early flight and I want it done before we head out.  Wondering if the date will show July 15th also since it looks like the lab they use is in TX or CA?

We had someone in our Facebook group run into this issue but it was easily fixed. Her initial report said the day before but they immediately changed it. Our proctor asked us the time where we were so I would just make sure that happens. It’s doubtful they’re even in Texas or California anyway, they work from home. Someone mentioned theirs was from the Philippines!