Bars on Embarkation Day, Mariner of the Seas?

Hello!  Our first cruise was an Alaskan cruise, late in the season, sailing at 60% capacity, so pretty empty.  We are taking our first RC cruise on Mariner of the Seas leaving from Port Canaveral right after Thanksgiving. ( I know ships are sailing at full capacity now and that we should expect a lot more crowds than on our 1st cruise. ) My question is about what bars are open on embarkation day.   Are there any aside from the pool area that will be open that might be a bit quieter, but that also have a view?  On our 1st cruise we totally missed the views leaving port because we were at an "interior seating" restaurant having lunch.  I would appreciate suggestions on where there might be a relaxing place to enjoy drinks and views on embarkation day.  Thanks!

Grab your favorite drink at any open bar you see and head up to Ellington's. The bar isn't open but the lounge is and the views are amazing. Great people watching up there and it's climate controlled. I believe it's on deck 14 aft, just so quiet and lovely. 

Floor to ceiling windows and you have views of the deck as well as the seas. 

Oops my bad it's called Viking Crown Lounge I believe. I'm referring to the same one @MikeK is below.

14 minutes ago, Laray said:

Hello!  Our first cruise was an Alaskan cruise, late in the season, sailing at 60% capacity, so pretty empty.  We are taking our first RC cruise on Mariner of the Seas leaving from Port Canaveral right after Thanksgiving. ( I know ships are sailing at full capacity now and that we should expect a lot more crowds than on our 1st cruise. ) My question is about what bars are open on embarkation day.   Are there any aside from the pool area that will be open that might be a bit quieter, but that also have a view?  On our 1st cruise we totally missed the views leaving port because we were at an "interior seating" restaurant having lunch.  I would appreciate suggestions on where there might be a relaxing place to enjoy drinks and views on embarkation day.  Thanks!

You might try the Viking Crown lounge on deck 14.  Great view but not sure any place is quieter.  The suite lounge and the diamond club are both up there but there should

7 minutes ago, MikeK said:

You might try the Viking Crown lounge on deck 14.  Great view but not sure any place is quieter.  The suite lounge and the diamond club are both up there but there should

be room for anyone who isn't suite or diamond.

5 hours ago, Neesa said:

Grab your favorite drink at any open bar you see and head up to Ellington's. The bar isn't open but the lounge is and the views are amazing. Great people watching up there and it's climate controlled. I believe it's on deck 14 aft, just so quiet and lovely. 

Floor to ceiling windows and you have views of the deck as well as the seas. 

Oops my bad it's called Viking Crown Lounge I believe. I'm referring to the same one @MikeK is below.

Concur.  Was just on Mariner last week.  I think Ellington's is the dance floor/night club while Viking Crown Lounge has the bar and view.  However, I could be wrong!

Grillz Tiki Bar opens at 7am, 7 days a week. The view of the water is nice, but not spectacular. The better view though is across the parking lot to see how long the line of embarking passangers is. 

Once you see that line become non-existant about 12:30-1:00, order a final round. Pay your tab and enjoy the easiest embarkation ever!

13 minutes ago, bobroo said:

Grillz Tiki Bar opens at 7am, 7 days a week. The view of the water is nice, but not spectacular. The better view though is across the parking lot to see how long the line of embarking passangers is. 

Once you see that line become non-existant about 12:30-1:00, order a final round. Pay your tab and enjoy the easiest embarkation ever!

Solid advice right there!! Stop there for breakfast before every cruise.