Multiple MyVegas' (MyVegi?)

I have been running MyVegas for a while now and have quite a few points. Looking at the cruise prizes, they kinda stink. A million points for a 3 night Mexico cruise? But they do have attractive offers for OBC. Can I use more than one OBC offer for a single cruise? Like maybe 4 or 5 to pay for some excursions?

10 hours ago, memebag said:

I got a $100 OBC for 50,000 a week or two ago. I just checked the reward again and it’s still 50,000 points.

The OBC is the best value for loyalty points (gold coins) for RC with MyVegas. 

Side note: you're limited to one reward (either OBC, free play, cruise discount, or comped cruise) per reservation (meaning Jack and Jill cannot both use $100 OBC on the same stateroom reservation) and 2 RC rewards per person in a rolling 180 day period.

On 7/1/2022 at 3:24 PM, AspiringCruisePlanner said:

The OBC is the best value for loyalty points (gold coins) for RC with MyVegas. 

Side note: you're limited to one reward (either OBC, free play, cruise discount, or comped cruise) per reservation (meaning Jack and Jill cannot both use $100 OBC on the same stateroom reservation) and 2 RC rewards per person in a rolling 180 day period.

But can Jack use his reward for his cabin Booking #1200, and let Jill use a second rewards for her cabin Booking #1283 ?