Sip & Stream promo is back!

Wilson

just checked and its available for my Allure cruise in may! I'm pretty sure if I'm doing the math correctly that it breaks down to 3+ drinks a day which is definitely worth it since i have to get another surf + stream for hubby anyway (he moaned and groaned that I only got one when they had the 50% off sale) ....definitely considering this!!

just checked and its available for my Allure cruise in may! I'm pretty sure if I'm doing the math correctly that it breaks down to 3+ drinks a day which is definitely worth it since i have to get another surf + stream for hubby anyway (he moaned and groaned that I only got one when they had the 50% off sale) ....definitely considering this!!

ok, for 7 days total is $392.39 with gratuity at $49.39--which at 18% would make the drink portion worth $274.39 (+$49.39 tip) and the internet portion only $68.61 = $39/day for drinks and $9.80/day for surf + stream.

Since surf + stream alone is $11.99/day with the current 30% off promo-that's definitely worth it since i need to order another for DH 

and at $274.39/$13 drink max = 3 drinks a day!

Just noted that Sip & Stream promo is being offered on our May Harmony sailing.

You receive both the Deluxe alcohol package and Voom Surf & Stream package for a total $392 for 7 nights.

Appears to only be on certain sailings.

Wow!!  Such a deal! I am on Harmony in September for the Blog Cruise, so maybe that promotion will be offered again before then.  Does it show up as soon as you click on the Cruise Planner?  Enjoy your Sip and Stream!!

• 1 month later...

I'm sailing next Sunday on Oasis and the Drinks+VOOM just showed up for me today. Saved $44!  A couple we are sailing with (first time RCCL'ers) did not have it show up on their cruise planner. Do they deliver the deals only to Crown and Anchor members?

2 hours ago, Jill said:

I'm sailing next Sunday on Oasis and the Drinks+VOOM just showed up for me today. Saved $44!  A couple we are sailing with (first time RCCL'ers) did not have it show up on their cruise planner. Do they deliver the deals only to Crown and Anchor members?

Not sure, but tell them to call Cruise Enhancement at 1-800-398-9819.