The Suite Life...

28 minutes ago, jake1004 said:

Well, I get it now. We finally were able to stay in a Crown Loft Suite and no idea how were going to go back now. It truly is something else. Every day we learn more and more benefits of our CLS-- looks like we'll have to do it again πŸ˜‰

It's in your blood now.Β  It's hopeless to resist.Β  Welcome aboard!

It’s a tough scene for sure. We finally did a suite in the form of a junior suite on navigator with our children. The space was incredible. Got a grand suite on wonder in December and a crown loft on harmony next March. I think the suite life has its hooks in us now too. My poor bank account will never be the same. At minimum when we sail with our children it will always be suites moving forward.Β 

9 minutes ago, GatorCruiser said:

It’s a tough scene for sure. We finally did a suite in the form of a junior suite on navigator with our children. The space was incredible. Got a grand suite on wonder in December and a crown loft on harmony next March. I think the suite life has its hooks in us now too. My poor bank account will never be the same. At minimum when we sail with our children it will always be suites moving forward.Β 

We also purchased our for CLS for next May on the Harmony.Β  About 4 years ago we were comp-upgraded from a Jr Suite to a Grand and that started it all, just like has been said many times, you simply cannot go back!Β  Enjoy your cruise.

7 hours ago, Matt said:

Somewhere @Lovetocruise2002Β is smiling....and upset you didn't book Star Class

Got a taste of the life and booked a star class at next cruise today just to try it out πŸ˜‰ (a good deal never hurt anyone)

No need to worry- we have to travel the busiest times ever with school schedules so we will back in balconies quickly, but gosh, the view and service up in 17 is something that I will always dream of!

10 minutes ago, jake1004 said:

Got a taste of the life and booked a star class at next cruise today just to try it out πŸ˜‰ (a good deal never hurt anyone)

No need to worry- we have to travel the busiest times ever with school schedules so we will back in balconies quickly, but gosh, the view and service up in 17 is something that I will always dream of!

Wow... gratz on finding a good deal. The best deal I ever found was for a Jr suite and that was for just under $3k for my wife and me. I don't think that there will ever be a Star class cabin that I could get for that.

33 minutes ago, Paid4c4 said:

On our 30th cruise we were upgraded to a Grand Suite while sailing on the Sovereign of the Seas. Β Our next 39 cruises were all in Grand or Owner Suites. Β I don't think we caught the suite bug at all! Β Oh our August 18th is in a GS on the ADOS in a GS, LOL!!

Bill

Naaaaaaaaa, no bug at allΒ πŸ€ͺ

We did a JSΒ  with a unlimited dining on Symphony and loved it, but our next one on Anthem will be a GS.Β  When we did the $$$ th GS was really not much more.Β  Β No need to do Voom or Key.Β  We like Coastal so need for a specialty dining package.Β Β 

Just saying do all the numbers....25 pp per day would be about 350 for 2 for 7 days.Β  Specialty about the same foe 2.Β Β 

The perks of a GS is a suite sun deck....no worry about pool chair hogs.Β  Β Coastal for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Voom, priority seating for shows, happy hour with free cocktails and food too.

1 hour ago, Jolly Ogre said:

Well just upgraded my 8 day Symphony 2023 sailing to a Jr suite for $700 total.

So there's that.

But I am still just a tad over $3.5k all in for the both of us.Β  Β That is all the splurging I am doing...unless there is a great deal on a dining pkg that shows up.

The best dining package Royal offers is Star Class!Β πŸ˜‰

On 6/29/2022 at 9:28 PM, jake1004 said:

Well, I get it now. We finally were able to stay in a Crown Loft Suite and no idea how were going to go back now. It truly is something else. Every day we learn more and more benefits of our CLS-- looks like we'll have to do it again πŸ˜‰

My family and I have one of the Owners Suites booked for August 14-20 on the Allure and just looking at videos and pictures, I truly fear that my days of ocean view only are coming to an end. It was a toss up between that or one of the CLS, so if nothing else, this will be our gateway suiteΒ πŸ˜‚

2 hours ago, TheBurnsTravelers said:

My family and I have one of the Owners Suites booked for August 14-20 on the Allure and just looking at videos and pictures, I truly fear that my days of ocean view only are coming to an end. It was a toss up between that or one of the CLS, so if nothing else, this will be our gateway suiteΒ πŸ˜‚

Hahaha! Yes! We were supposed to be on this years presidents cruise, having never done Alaska before. My soul needed some heat and so we switched to allure and used the theoretical excursion money we would have spent to upgrade to CLSβ€” and we’ve loved every minute!!