Hotel by Miami airport and port

Kara S

My family and I are going on a cruise in December of 2022. I'm trying to find a hotel for the day before and after the cruise. I would like a hotel with a shuttle to and from the airport and port. I have been having trouble finding a hotel with a shuttle . Any suggestion would be great! 

Hampton Inn Miami Airport East also has a shuttle ($12 per person to the pier) but not back. They recommended Uber as the most cost effective option for pier to hotel.

Don't know about airport shuttle because we are driving to the hotel and leaving our car there for our two upcoming cruises with a day in between.

2 hours ago, HeWhoWaits said:

They recommended Uber as the most cost effective option for pier to hotel.

They understand the reality of hotel shuttles: infrequent and on someone else's schedule. Not to mention using Lyft allows you to pick the perfect hotel for you at the right price without having to overlook potentially cheaper/better hotels because they don't offer a shuttle.

• 2 weeks later...

Our group is going to be working with our Travel Agent to book a hotel with an airport shuttle as we will all be flying in at different times. But, for the transportation to the port we will be booking a private shuttle bus through a limo service and then splitting the cost. We have 7 people so far but there may be more, so we're going to wait until closer to our sail date before we book the shuttle bus.