Turn Down Service on Adventure of the Seas - 1st timer!

Hi All, 

Travelling in August 2022 on Adventure in a Spacious Stateroom with 2 kids and a pull out bed for the kids, do they out the sofa bed away each day and then out again for the night? Just wondering how it works as if the sofa bed is down the whole time then it's going to be a little bit cramped.  

I'm a first time cruiser so not sure what to expect!! 

Thanks

Dan 

Between 8am and noon, the room attendant will make the sofa bed back into a sofa.  Then between 5pm and 8pm, they will turn it back into a sofa bed.  

Our room attendant asked me what our tentative schedule would be and we told him we would be out for breakfast and activities between 7am and 10am daily and out for dinner and activities between 5pm and 10pm daily.  The room was perfect every day!

Make sure that you use the magnetic "sleeping off the adventure"/"out catching thrills" sign on your door to communicate to your attendant when you are in and out of the room so they can make up the room.

Having 2 times per day service is one of the great things about a cruise in my opinion.  These days you can't even get 1 time a day cleaning at even nice hotels.

4 hours ago, wordell1 said:

Make sure that you use the magnetic "sleeping off the adventure"/"out catching thrills" sign on your door

And make sure you turn them over when you leave!

In March we accidentally left the "sleeping off the adventure" side all evening and into the next morning. When I realized it I was expecting to get a call from the covid police thinking we were hiding something