CRUISE PLANNER SALE

1 hour ago, Nicol Fam said:

I was looking at getting The Key. I guess I should've pulled the trigger yesterday, because the price increased by $1 between yesterday and today. Percentage changed from 30% to 25%. CRAZY! I'm still planning on getting it, but still crazy.

Just get it and keep checking. I paid total $489 for two people one week ago. Today I refunded and rebooked for $405. 
which sailing? Mine is next week. 

1 hour ago, Stelkp said:

Just get it and keep checking. I paid total $489 for two people one week ago. Today I refunded and rebooked for $405. 
which sailing? Mine is next week. 

My wife and two kids are going on a 9 night in August (CAN'T WAIT!). This will be our first time cruising with RC and want to treat ourselves to all the add ons.

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

It does for me. You might have a cached version

Are you talking about the Cruise Planner site itself? Or the flyer link?

I checked the flyer again in Incognito and a different browser, still showing "Dates: June 9, 2022 - June 15, 2022"

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Just wondering if there should be a cruise planner sale coming soon or perhaps I just missed one?  My next Royal cruise isn’t until July but when I looked today it seems there are a few items at CocoCay that are already pretty booked up (i.e. cabanas).

There was one at the start of the month (columbus day?), so I guess we should be due another one fairly soon to keep us entertained between now and black Friday. 😆

8 hours ago, FionaMG said:

There was one at the start of the month (columbus day?), so I guess we should be due another one fairly soon to keep us entertained between now and black Friday. 😆

The Diwali sale this Monday should carry us through to the Halloween Spooktacular Savings, which will hold our interest until the Veterans Day Honoring our Heroes with Savings Sale which will end shortly before Black Friday.  No worries.

53 minutes ago, USCG Teacher said:

The Diwali sale this Monday should carry us through to the Halloween Spooktacular Savings, which will hold our interest until the Veterans Day Honoring our Heroes with Savings Sale which will end shortly before Black Friday.  No worries.

Do they actually do a sale for veterans?

Sales are weird. UDP was marked down but since it was marked up $40-90 the week beforehand, the sale is still not a sale. Also, they use to do more than 10-15% off on excursions. These new prices are a bit too high. I think the only think Black Friday might bring is deals on beverage and internet.......and that's a big might. Seems to me everything will be high for a while: Royal needs to recoup, fund Icon class and offset inflation.

Checked mine but not much different than when I ordered a month ago. However, checked the 3NDP for April WOS and it wasn't priced bad, a little higher than in the past, but noticed something that I hadn't before, they were allowing me to pick nights 1 or 2 and a time for the first use. Don't recall that before and we have booked that package quite a few times.

DBP on Navigator sailings dropped to the lowest price I've seen in the last 3 months of watching (seemed to be the every 3 weeks or so "sale" was the cheapest I would go) so I booked at the time, but rebooked today for my upcoming cruises. Just about everything else I saw was the same price or more than what I booked at on other "sales".

10 minutes ago, Jolly Ogre said:

yeah trick or treat ... the planner is down and will not show any of my cruises and it is check in day.

just checked the planner as well, no cruises showing but all of them are still showing in the App. You could start the process in the App and grab a boarding time...

fill everything else in later...