Favorite Food on the Oasis

MNorris0107

Dan's favorite meal in the MDR is lamb shank - usually served either the last night or next-to-last night.

I don't really have a favorite entree but I could eat the cream of mushroom soup EVERY meal.  I had it delivered to my suite on Harmony 3 times !  I also love the Grand Marnier Souffle.

What do I NOT like ?  I thought Wonderland was dreadful.  The service was great but the food was...just too weird.  I was also not crazy about the lobster they served in the Coastal Kitchen.  I went there thinking I would be getting the lobster tail that they were serving in the MDR or maybe an upgraded lobster like you would get at Chops but it was some lobster meat served in some nasty orange goo.  That was my one and only experience in CK for dinner (we always go there for b'fast, which is consistently good) so my experience with CK wasn't that great - for dinner, at least.

@WAAAYTOOO: oh no re: Wonderland! We are booked next week one night while on Harmony. I was afraid the food would be too weird. My wife is going to hate it. I hope the interesting beverage choices will overshadow the food!

Tony, forget everything I said and go with an open mind.  The experience is really very nice.  The service was superior.  Some people really enjoy eating food that they can't identify but that's just not me.  She will probably love it !  I sure hope you both do.