Chops +1 . First dinner is day 1 (will that be at CHOPS? or +1)

BobNoxious

My first time booking the Chops +1.   It let me reserve the first dinner at 6:00pm.    Will that be at CHOPS or is Royal going to randomly put another (+1) restaurant in that place.   My planner just says "chops +1 at 6pm).      Also, it blocks 2 hours for dinner.   Will that mean I cannot book a 7:30pm show or 8:00pm show when boarding?

53 minutes ago, BobNoxious said:

My first time booking the Chops +1.   It let me reserve the first dinner at 6:00pm.    Will that be at CHOPS or is Royal going to randomly put another (+1) restaurant in that place.   My planner just says "chops +1 at 6pm).      Also, it blocks 2 hours for dinner.   Will that mean I cannot book a 7:30pm show or 8:00pm show when boarding?

When you board you will decide if it is Chops or whatever other restaurant you want; you may also tweak the time if they have slots available. And no you won't be able to book a show for 7:30, but 8pm will be fine. Not all shows require reservations, and you can tell the waiter you are trying to catch a show if you want to do dinner in 90min or less.