FLL Transportation

1 hour ago, luv2sail said:

Any suggestions on the best transportation option(s)? We will arrive via air on a Friday, need transportation from the hotel to the port Saturday, and return the the airport the following Sunday. 

Which hotel? Personally I would opt for a ride share but 99% of East Fort Lauderdale hotels offer shuttle service to the port. 

3 hours ago, luv2sail said:

Any suggestions on the best transportation option(s)? We will arrive via air on a Friday, need transportation from the hotel to the port Saturday, and return the the airport the following Sunday. 

3 hours ago, Suite Snob said:

When I was the Parking Facilities Manager at FLL, https://www.supershuttle.com/ was the best option available.  Especially their "Shared" option.  It's been a while and things may have changed.  But, check 'em out.  

your best bet is probably something more like Uber/Lyft.  We have used Larry’s Limo for a party of 7 but for smaller groups even the XL of Uber/Lyft has been more cost effective on our trips.

also, we used to use SuperShuttle and they were great, but some time ago they went out of business and others have been “using the name” but it is. It the same service it used to be.  Places like zTriip, YellowCab, Checker, etc… are now the providers depending on the city and if you have an issue, there really is no customer service since, in some cases,  you’ve been pause through multiple 3rd parties before your get the actual service.

1 hour ago, tonyfsu21 said:

It looks like they do offer a free shuttle to the port but not the airport. I would still opt for ride share so you can be in better control of the time you wish to arrive for your cruise.

Thanks, I missed this information. I may ask about the shuttle. But I think you are totally correct about getting the cruise started ASAP.🙂