VOOM + STREAM (Question About 2nd Device)

I purchased a VOOM SURF + STREAM Internet Package during a sale where the more devices you add, the bigger the discount you get.  I selected two devices for one passenger, rather than one device per passenger because it was the most cost effective.

My question is, does each device have to be logged-in to that one individual’s royal Caribbean account to utilize the 2nd device, or can the other passenger on the reservation use the 2nd device while logged-in to their own account?

When you buy a 2 device there's only one log in that is shared between any two devices.  Doesn't matter what or whose device it is.  If someone wants to use a then different (third) device, it will knock one of the first ones off (but you don't get to choose which device gets knocked off and it's always a game of roulette).

9 hours ago, DivaDeaconess said:

My question is, does each device have to be logged-in to that one individual’s royal Caribbean account to utilize the 2nd device

You don't use your Royal account to log into Voom. You will create a Voom login and PIN that you can share with whomever you like. It will allow as many devices as you paid for be logged in at the same time. Once you reach the device limit it will warn you that you will be booting another device off if you continue.

1 hour ago, RogerC1 said:

What is the benefit of booking it under two passengers instead of one passenger with two devices? Seems like one passenger two devices is the way to go. 

The only benefit of two passengers is they each get their own login, so one can't knock out the other one when logged in.

21 minutes ago, Matt said:

The only benefit of two passengers is they each get their own login, so one can't knock out the other one when logged in.

Being as penny conscious as possible, we do 1 person, 3 devices, so each gets their to do one at a time for themselves.  But, I always purchase it under me, so that I can threaten not to give them the code when we get on 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, MaryCS62 said:

Being as penny conscious as possible, we do 1 person, 3 devices, so each gets their to do one at a time for themselves.  But, I always purchase it under me, so that I can threaten not to give them the code when we get on 🤣🤣🤣

I'll be doing this hence forth! 🤣😂🤣😂  Thanks everyone for your responses.  I'll be a cruise pro in no time. 😉