Do Royal Up! floor 6 obstructed to floor 13

We gambled and booked a Guaranteed room (guaranteed ocean view balcony)... gambled and LOST!  With a GTY room you don't get to choose your room and sure enough we got an OBSTRUCTED VIEW ocean view room on the 6th floor.  Ya it was obstructed by the giant yellow life boats hanging on the side of the ship!  You could still see the ocean but obviously not a clear beautiful view.  We bid on a non-obstructed ocean view balcony and got it - whoohoo!   At first we were moved just a few doors down, still on the 6th floor but just past the life boat.  This was still not great for us.  I called and they were able to move us to Floor 13, with a clear ocean view.   I don't know if 13 is a great floor, but I think it's better than we had.  We bid $50pp, the minimum bid was $20 or $25, I can't recall.   I can't recall if GTY was more than $100 cheaper than if we had just booked the Ocean View Balcony in the first place (it probably was) but for me Royal Up helped in the end.  

Incidentally, how is Floor 13 on Odyssey?