Am I supposed to print the Set Sail pass?

16 minutes ago, SunnyDays said:

Am I supposed to print the Set Sail pass or will they give it to me at Check-in at the port? 

Print it. You can also show it in the app (or save it to your Apple wallet if an iPhone user) if you want but many find it quicker and easier to print everything.

7 minutes ago, SunnyDays said:

@OCSC Mike thank you.  Is it the Set Sail pass that folks carry around on lanyard?  Is this also the room key? 

No, it's what you use until you get your "sea pass" which is the credit card looking plastic room key. On Oasis-class it is waiting for you at your cabin (which you generally can't access until 1-2pm).

I can't speak to how other ships handle this now. I'm sure someone will chime in.

29 minutes ago, SunnyDays said:

Am I supposed to print the Set Sail pass or will they give it to me at Check-in at the port? 

I would print as many of your required documents as possible for check in.  While they can use your phone, it goes much quicker if they printed copies.

Your set sail pass will be used in the same way as your room key until you are able to get to the room to retrieve your room keys.

Does the Set Sail pass (the barcode I guess) open the room door? and if so, does the Set Sail pass continue to work after the Sea Pass is created?  I ask because we have 2 rooms for our family of 4.. wonder if I can get into the other room with their Set Sail pass which is on my phone since our reservations are linked.  If not I wonder if they will give as all room keys / Sea Pass for both rooms. 

10 minutes ago, SunnyDays said:

Does the Set Sail pass (the barcode I guess) open the room door? and if so, does the Set Sail pass continue to work after the Sea Pass is created?  I ask because we have 2 rooms for our family of 4.. wonder if I can get into the other room with their Set Sail pass which is on my phone since our reservations are linked.  If not I wonder if they will give as all room keys / Sea Pass for both rooms. 

No, the set sail pass won't open your door, but every passenger gets their own sea pass. That's how you pay for things, you scan it leaving and coming back to the ship when in port, etc. It's not just a room key.

9 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

No, the set sail pass won't open your door, but every passenger gets their own sea pass. That's how you pay for things, you scan it leaving and coming back to the ship when in port, etc. It's not just a room key.

@OCSC Mike Got it, thank you.  I hope we can all have a way to get into both rooms, not just the one we booked into.  No biggie if not possible, we will just have to coordinate a bit.  The 2 rooms are on the same floor but not next to each other. 

Some ships allow you to use your phone to open cabin doors. The wonder is a tap opener. Most ships you slide the card in like a hotel. 26 ships and a dozen ways yo get into your room. On the Wonder, they do not want you to punch out a lanyard hole that may disrupt the internal electronics. Most other ships it's ok. Guest services have the hole punch.