Coco Cay Thrill Waterpark Access

Loops

I have read when multiple ships are in,  or the big ships (Wonder, Harmony etc) that the lines for the slides make it not worth doing the waterpark,   however when its just one ship its usually fine,  and if its just one small ship its amazing with almost no lines.    This seems to make sense to me?   

Is there any easy to see which ships could be there on your sailing date that any one knows of?    Like a daily arrival schedule I guess. 

1 hour ago, Meridian said:

I have read when multiple ships are in,  or the big ships (Wonder, Harmony etc) that the lines for the slides make it not worth doing the waterpark,   however when its just one ship its usually fine,  and if its just one small ship its amazing with almost no lines.    This seems to make sense to me?   

Is there any easy to see which ships could be there on your sailing date that any one knows of?    Like a daily arrival schedule I guess. 

https://crew-center.com/perfect-day-coco-cay-cruise-ship-schedule

This is one website that shows the schedule. I’m going on a day that 2 ships are there but from watching videos and reading here, it’s not going to stop me. It seems that early and later in the day is the best time to go on the slides. Hope that helps. 

23 hours ago, Stelkp said:

https://crew-center.com/perfect-day-coco-cay-cruise-ship-schedule

This is one website that shows the schedule. I’m going on a day that 2 ships are there but from watching videos and reading here, it’s not going to stop me. It seems that early and later in the day is the best time to go on the slides. Hope that helps. 

Awesome - thanks for that -  You can definitely see days where there are say 2-4k people vs 10-12k on the biggest - that I guess will definitely make a difference to your experience I would think,  but even a busy day will be a lot better than not being there - so enjoy your time whatever it is!