No antigen required - Barcelona departures !!

Website still says all vacinated guests must take a test 2 days prior to boarding, can't see any change

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/gbr/en/the-healthy-sail-center/getting-ready-to-cruise

All Guests: Required Pre-Cruise Testing

All guests sailing from Spain will need to take one test before boarding, as detailed below. Tests must be supervised with the result provided on a certificate which includes the guest’s name and date of birth. Telehealth tests are accepted, but must be completed with a supervised virtual video visit. All tests are at the guests’ expense.

• Vaccinated guests who are up to date must show a negative result for a PCR or an antigen test taken no more than two days before boarding day. Vaccinated guests who are not up to date will have a 1 day window to take this test. Kids age 5 to 11 who have been vaccinated may present proof of full vaccination and follow the testing protocols for vaccinated guests.
  • Unvaccinated kids aged 2 to 11 must show a negative result for a PCR or antigen test taken no more than one day before boarding day.
  • Guests under 2 years of age do not need to complete a pre-cruise test.

I'm seeing a lot confusion about this.  I think it's the "embarkation test" that has changed, meaning the test in the terminal for certain guests that previously needed to be tested in the terminal in addition to the pre-cruise test.  Some people, I think,  are interpreting that to be the pre-arrival test that everyone still must do.  

Correct I’m getting confused.  On to chat late July and aug still not decided on protocol.   It’s a bit crazy for that to be in page when antigen still required.    It should be in that message when booking as people like myself will assume not reqd if had booster