Cruise Planner Website Errors

marti314

I am on a Navigator sailing in march and any time i go into my cruise planner and try to click on ADD drink package, ADD Dining, ADD Excursion, ADD internet i get this message:

Well, this is unfortunate. Here you are trying to plan a vacation and our website decides to take one.

We are aware of the issue and are currently working to fix it. Please try again later and sorry for the inconvenience.

Visit www.royalcaribbean.com

© Royal Caribbean International

Unexpected Error: Error thrown from: class com.rccl.pcp.gateway.reference.impl.PackagesGatewayImpl : 

I have tried 4 different browsers on my own pc.  Cleared all cookies.  Tried 3 more PCs, tried phone, all get same error.  Been like this for about a week.

Anyone else had this happen?  I saw a posting on CC with the same error but still no resolution and if Royal Caribbean cared they should realize nobody can buy anything with this web issue.

I am on a Navigator sailing in march and any time i go into my cruise planner and try to click on ADD drink package, ADD Dining, ADD Excursion, ADD internet i get this message:

Well, this is unfortunate. Here you are trying to plan a vacation and our website decides to take one.

We are aware of the issue and are currently working to fix it. Please try again later and sorry for the inconvenience.

Visit www.royalcaribbean.com

© Royal Caribbean International

Unexpected Error: Error thrown from: class com.rccl.pcp.gateway.reference.impl.PackagesGatewayImpl : 

I have tried 4 different browsers on my own pc.  Cleared all cookies.  Tried 3 more PCs, tried phone, all get same error.  Been like this for about a week.

Anyone else had this happen?  I saw a posting on CC with the same error but still no resolution and if Royal Caribbean cared they should realize nobody can buy anything with this web issue.

I just cancelled and rebooked Giovanni's in my planner about 5 minutes ago; maybe it was a temporary issue.  (Saved $10!)

Guest toodle68

90% of RC website issue can be solved by clearing out your browser cache..  the 10% likely need a call to their support desk. 

Pretty much every other week I have to clear my cache on the RC website..