How to get Order History on New Cruise Planner

• 7 months later...
On 2/18/2023 at 6:14 PM, Justme 2 said:

It’s not always an option. It was yesterday when I clicked my initials, but today it doesn’t show up. I booked and canceled drink packages a couple different times and now I need to know what I actually ordered and have. But…I can’t find it! 

You should be able to see that from inside the cruise page. You need to actually click on a specific sailing first to access the Order History.

On 2/18/2023 at 5:14 PM, Justme 2 said:

It’s not always an option. It was yesterday when I clicked my initials, but today it doesn’t show up. I booked and canceled drink packages a couple different times and now I need to know what I actually ordered and have. But…I can’t find it! 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/c45f31fd68903a3a2935a42485d9e5f212dc68c8139ce5e65bbfce4688841116/1280/https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/uploads/monthly_2023_02/3CF49DF5-B9C7-4579-952E-C97002688D27.thumb.png.0b9fa7e9f824c1a0d6bf1a85891ca9cb.png

I actually went to Plan My Cruise and then clicked on my initials on the top right hand side and Order History showed up. 

• 1 month later...

I am trying to find info on my payment history for the cruise sailing itself.  I tried Order History, but this only shows items purchased in the app.  Does anyone know where I can find cruise payments and amount due?  I booked thru a travel agent and have sent her emails asking for my booking/confirmation documents & am waiting to hear back so thought I'd ask on here if there's somewhere in the app or on the RC Website to find that.  my travel agent (TA)  sent me an invoice receipt (with the TA name on the letterhead) from 1 of my sailings for next year that shows total cost & my deposits, but the documents she sent for my cruise this December are RC Booking Documents (on RC letterhead)& only show total cost and no deposit money paid.  I think these may have been created when she was just holding them & before I gave her my payment info...so I'm hoping there's some way to view them in my RC account rather than only thru the TA.  This is the first time I'm using a TA so I don't know how it all works!

6 hours ago, Ann Wheeler said:

I am trying to find info on my payment history for the cruise sailing itself.  I tried Order History, but this only shows items purchased in the app.  Does anyone know where I can find cruise payments and amount due?  I booked thru a travel agent and have sent her emails asking for my booking/confirmation documents & am waiting to hear back so thought I'd ask on here if there's somewhere in the app or on the RC Website to find that.  my travel agent (TA)  sent me an invoice receipt (with the TA name on the letterhead) from 1 of my sailings for next year that shows total cost & my deposits, but the documents she sent for my cruise this December are RC Booking Documents (on RC letterhead)& only show total cost and no deposit money paid.  I think these may have been created when she was just holding them & before I gave her my payment info...so I'm hoping there's some way to view them in my RC account rather than only thru the TA.  This is the first time I'm using a TA so I don't know how it all works!

If a TA holds your booking, you will not be able to see the invoice and such through Royal. The cruise planner only shows the orders that are made through the planner and not anything related to the price of the cruise. You need to have the TA send detailed invoices. 

1 hour ago, Ann Wheeler said:

@Carlos A. No bid on Royal Up.  Not sure if it would even be available yet anyway.  My Sailings aren't until Dec 2023 & Sept 2024.  And I can't seem to get my Travel Agent to answer me.

Fortunately, you're plenty far out from your sailings.  Also, since you have cruise planner items, it's safe to assume your cruise is properly booked.  Depending on the size of the Travel Agency you are using, they may just be swamped with issues for people traveling sooner.  It would be good customer service to at least reply saying something to that effect though.