Barcelona embarkation COVID test

Hi all,

We are on the Wonder August 7th. The Royal website says we need a test taken no more than two days prior to sailing, so August 5th. However, the screen shot attached says the 6th or 7th. Can those who have recently sailed out of Barcelona share what they did! It also says we need a debarkation test and this is the first I'm hearing of that. Also, has anyone seen any updated policies for kids under 5 that will now be vaccinated? 

Screenshot (4).png

That does not look like a royal Caribbean website.

if you have the app installed click on “health”. It should have the answers you seek embedded in there.

or google “Royal Caribbean Barcelona Covid test requirements “…something like that…

as for  kids, if the policy isn’t updated yet I imagine it will be soon 

2 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

That does not look like a royal Caribbean website.

if you have the app installed click on “health”. It should have the answers you seek embedded in there.

or google “Royal Caribbean Barcelona Covid test requirements “…something like that…

as for  kids, if the policy isn’t updated yet I imagine it will be soon 

Its the Royal travel agent website, which is why I'm questioning which is correct. So frustrating that every place you can get an answer has a different one! The app says the same thing the website does but the TA website is totally different on a lot of things. Guess I'll go with the public website and cross my fingers! 

I think the TA website must give recommendations based on the guest not being up-to-date. That is the only thing that makes sense. So we are going to test all of us the 5th with emed kits before we leave for the airport. Still waiting for an update on vaccinated kids under 5. The planner in me wants to know everything right this second haha.