Looking for a great Royal Caribbean TA

2nsmom

Hi,

I have worked with AAA in the past and my TA is leaving...I took this as a sign that it is time to move over to MEI Travel.  Through listening to Matt and reading on this blog and I am really excited to make the switch.  My husband and I have been on 10+ RC cruises. We are low maintenance and do a lot of research and then book online and transfer to our TA.  I would love to work with someone that is really knowledgeable about cruising.  My sister is also looking for one, so we would like to work with the same TA.   Any suggestions?  TIA!  Katie

7 hours ago, CruisingOz said:

Reach out to MEI Travel. I live in Australia and MEI in the US is so much better than any local TA's I have come across. My TA Kelley is amazing.  

Thank you so much!  I appreciate you telling me who you work with.  🙂 I know every TA has their strenghts and I love the TA you recommend has a lot of cruise experience.  We just got off Ovation...such an amazing ship!