I am sorry- one more question....

Thanks for all f the help!! I was ust looking on my app (sail tomrrow)- the massages I boooked are not showing on my calendar- nor is the drink package I purchased. The excursion and dining package do show- do I need to print out or take a screenshot of my purchases- because the massage shows on the calendatr when I access through my laptop- and the dirnk package only shows on my putrchases. I just want to be prepared!!!

(-:

Thanks!

Couple possible issues

1. Db haven't synced yet.

2. Logged into APP with a different account than one on line

3. Reservation at spa is for different guest than one logged into app (aka....my wife's spa appointments that I book in cruise planner don't show in the app when I am logged in, she needs to be logged into the app because they were setup for her)

I wouldn't worry.  If you see it all in cruise planner and got receipts of the purchase through email you are all set

I always print my purchases and bring a copy in my suit case....just in case. Once I was supposed to have the room decorated, a bon voyage package and when we entered the cabin, nothing. Night 2 nothing I went down to guest services and showed them my printout and they offered to do it then or refund the purchase. By that time I just opted for the refund. Much easier with proof of my purchase in hand. It never hurts 9.5 out of 10 they have everything. Enjoy!

Go to your cruise planner and look at purchase history. Just take a screen shot of that just in case but I’m sure you are fine. I don’t think the drink package shows up anywhere on the app. Do you have your set sail pass on your phone? Should see the letters DX under packages. That’s the drink package. It will also be noted on your key card when you receive it on the ship. 

1 hour ago, JDHOWARD said:

Thanks for all f the help!! I was ust looking on my app (sail tomrrow)- the massages I boooked are not showing on my calendar- nor is the drink package I purchased. The excursion and dining package do show- do I need to print out or take a screenshot of my purchases- because the massage shows on the calendatr when I access through my laptop- and the dirnk package only shows on my putrchases. I just want to be prepared!!!

(-:

Thanks!

I wouldn't be too worried, if you can see your set sail pass in the app and it shows a "DX" that is usually the code for drink package. ive not seen that shown anywhere else in the app before.

2 hours ago, Neesa said:

I always print my purchases and bring a copy in my suit case....just in case. Once I was supposed to have the room decorated, a bon voyage package and when we entered the cabin, nothing. Night 2 nothing I went down to guest services and showed them my printout and they offered to do it then or refund the purchase. By that time I just opted for the refund. Much easier with proof of my purchase in hand. It never hurts 9.5 out of 10 they have everything. Enjoy!

Once I did not get room decorations on first day.  On day 3, I went to guest services for a refund.  I got a refund immediately, plus they brought room decor that day.  PLUS they gave me dinner at Chops for all 4 of us and delivered wine to our room.  I asked for nothing except for the refund.   I had also asked our cabin stewart on day 2 about decorations and nothing happened.  I was very pleasantly surprised and will never forget it.  Royal has the best customer service!