What to do once we board...

You can definitely use the pool or anything else that's open (water slides, Flow Rider).  You can put  your swimwear in your carry-on bag (also keep things like charging cables, sunscreen, medication).  Rooms are usually open by 1 or 1:30.  You can change in any public locker room (I wear my swimsuit under my clothes on day 1!)

If you have traditional dining check out where your table is in the main dining room. It should show in your app if you don't have your sea pass yet. Or just ask in the dining room where your table is. It could be pulled up by your cabin number. If you're not happy with your table assignment, you can ask to have it changed. The sooner you ask, the easier it will be to get a different table.

1 hour ago, USFFrank said:

If you have traditional dining check out where your table is in the main dining room. It should show in your app if you don't have your room key yet. Or just ask in the dining room where your table is. It could be pulled up by your cabin number. If you're not happy with your table assignment, you can ask to have it changed. The sooner you ask, the easier it will be to get a different table.

On the Allure 28 May sailing we wanted to do this, we asked politely and they said no! I said please don't misunderstand I don't wish to eat I just want to see where my table is, still a BIG NO. 

They went so far as to close all the entry doors. First time I've experienced that. 

43 minutes ago, Neesa said:

On the Allure 28 May sailing we wanted to do this, we asked politely and they said no! I said please don't misunderstand I don't wish to eat I just want to see where my table is, still a BIG NO. 

They went so far as to close all the entry doors. First time I've experienced that. 

On Allure this April, they gladly showed me our table. The ship was at 75% capacity so that is a factor. We ended up with Ernesto as our head waiter and he was superb. Ask him to do his adult magic trick, cute!