room service times

It's been some time since I ordered room service.  We are sailing on Allure in November and I seem to remember you used to could not order breakfast before 6am.  I am a very early riser and like to have my coffee out on the balcony.  Can coffee and donuts and muffins be ordered before 6am now?

Your post has a lot of questions to address although it only a four sentence post:

I believe that you can "order" room service at any time 24/7.  

Breakfast is different.  You can "order" breakfast at any time 24/7 but it won't be available for delivery outside of the hours of 6am and 11am.  

As an early riser, you can always go to the Cafe Promenade or whatever the ship you sail calls it.  They have coffee and pastries 23 hours and 59 minutes a day.  No, it is not open 24 hours.  Check the times.  

If you want coffee delivered via room service, and you are not ordering breakfast, this is available though the service fee of $7.95 or whatever seems high for just coffee.

For more information on Royal's Room Service, take a gander at Matt's excellent blog:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2022/05/09/royal-caribbean-room-service-guide-tips

25 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Serenade had it at the Park Cafe starting at 6am, but there was a coffee stand outside the outdoor entrance to the Windjammer that had coffee earlier than that.

Serenade doesn't have a 23 hour 59 minutes a day cafe option?  Yuck.  I can't wait until 6:30am for coffee.  That is a sin just like its a sin to wait until after 9am for my first cocktail.

Room service is listed as 24/7 in the Cruise Compass on our Radience Cruise, but when we called at 5:30am for scrambled eggs, they said they couldn't do it. The chef's didn't come in until 6, and all they had was juice and pastry (we were trying to feed the kids, so not sure about coffee).

18 hours ago, melmar02 said:

Room service is listed as 24/7 in the Cruise Compass on our Radience Cruise, but when we called at 5:30am for scrambled eggs, they said they couldn't do it. The chef's didn't come in until 6, and all they had was juice and pastry (we were trying to feed the kids, so not sure about coffee).

Correct.  That wasn't the question though.  You can "order" room service (even breakfast) 24/7.  Order breakfast at 11pm and ask for delivery between 6am and 6:30am.  That is how it works.  

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, CruisingNewb said:

I can only speculate that this may be because you can order room service on your stateroom television.

I echo Twangster - in a massive surprise to us, we were unable to order through the TV even on Odyssey.

21 hours ago, Jailman said:

I was told the menu cards were going away.  I have not verified this though.

I do hope this is just rumor...being able to pre-order my breakfast and have it arrive in time to wake me up and get me moving is really nice and kind of key on port days.