So, Concierge Lounge is back for Diamond Plus???

Sorry, I am out of the loop:

Crown and Anchor is now allowing Diamond Plus members to use the Concierge Lounge again as of March 15, 2022???  Is that correct?

I just went on Ovation of the Seas Alaska cruise and did not even think about using this lounge because I thought that Diamond Plus members were kicked out forever. I did not read the Concierge letter thoroughly; so maybe I could have used this lounge?

So, is that true that Diamond Plus members can use the Concierge lounge again?  

Royal continues to refine C&A access to the CL and SL on all ships.

They have established hard counts for D+ and P and once a ship has CAS members over that predefined threshold that level is restricted from the CL/SL.  

Multiple ships I've sailed recently asked all guests to badge in and out of the CL/SL.  They were collecting data on how many guests, suites or otherwise, were actually using the facility and how long they stayed.  By gathering data they would have a basis to make additional policy updates.  

On Quantum in Alaska during the second Alaska cruise for this year the suite concierge told me that D+ numbers were over the threshold all summer long.  The first projected date that could allow them access to the CL was in September but that is subject to change as the ship continues to book up.