CocoCay Beach Club Restaurant clothing

So, a quick question about the restaurant at the Coco Cay Beach Club.  I've seen photos, and it looks lovely, which led me think: what is the expectation regarding attire?  I mean, it's a beach club, so I know we're not looking at "smart casual" or anything, but should you change into dry shorts before coming in?  Is having a towel around your waist okay?  Just wondering how dry you should be, not only for expectations sake, but to be respectful of the next guests following us.  I certainly don't mind changing, but also don't want to take the time to change two pre-teen boys before lunch if it doesn't matter.  Any insight is appreciated!  TIA!

I saw people sitting in bathing suits and dining.......I can't say if they were dry or not. Considering it is a beach club, I would venture that towels are okay and so would being wet. That is just my humble opinion, ymmv. ........but I have little doubt they will kick you out or look smugly if you show up wet and/or in a towel. 

We were just there. The hostess turned away men who didn't have on shirts and shoes are a must! She will not let you in without some type of foot covering. 

Don't dine on the outer perimeters by the plants or you will have many, many uninvited flying insect friends trying to share your dish.  Hint, they adore the lobster! Enjoy, Can't wait to return 🙂