Bermuda covid tests "supervised antigen" or PCR

EJK

Hi All, 

We sail away on our long awaited 9 night Bermuda/Bahamas cruise in just 9 days!! 

The last time we cruised, we did a rapid test in one of those booths at CVS and got our results emailed within an hour or two - quick and easy.  Now, Bermuda requires the PCR/NAAT test which takes 1-2 days for results to come in or a "supervised" antigen test.  I already booked our PCR tests, but I hate to wait 1-2 days for results, especially since the test is 2 days before embarkation.  CVS also offers the appointments for rapid antigen tests with a MinuteClinic provider, with results ready during appointment.   I'd rather do that one and get results right away but is this acceptable? 

Here's a screen shot of the acceptable tests from the Bermuda travel authorization:image.thumb.png.6c691876c11bb39089a2995e7d703f2c.png

and here's the test description from CVS:image.thumb.png.1a7eebffee4d303af5e39e1243b1c5eb.png

what concerns me is that is says "not accepted for all travel"

Any advice from anyone who has been to Bermuda recently?

Thank you!!

3 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Ignore the "not accepted for all travel" message. That's there for places that require a PCR test only.

Ok, thanks.  Now I'm thinking I was reading too much into the "supervised antigen test" requirement,  really that is no different than the rapid antigen or rapid pcr, as long as it's not self-administered. Right?

I'm over thinking it and getting nervous about getting the wrong test and jeopardizing our cruise. 

2 hours ago, EJK said:

Ok, thanks.  Now I'm thinking I was reading too much into the "supervised antigen test" requirement,  really that is no different than the rapid antigen or rapid pcr, as long as it's not self-administered. Right?

I'm over thinking it and getting nervous about getting the wrong test and jeopardizing our cruise. 

Right, the "supervised" disclaimer is the same as Royal Caribbean uses as "proctored."  There has to be some 3rd party witnessing the test to give you the print out needed a proof.