Changing who sleeps in what stateroom

Hi cruise friends,

I wonder if you coulkd help me. Will Royal Caribbean allow us to change who is allocated to what stateroom? We have 2 balcony cabins booked on the same deck, one with my wife and our 12yr old daughter and the other with me and our two sons aged 14 and 17 respectively. Will they allow us to move myself and my wife into 1 cabin and the children into another. If thats allowed, how do we go about that?

Kind Regards

Kev Cusack

1 hour ago, Kev Cusack said:

Hi cruise friends,

I wonder if you coulkd help me. Will Royal Caribbean allow us to change who is allocated to what stateroom? We have 2 balcony cabins booked on the same deck, one with my wife and our 12yr old daughter and the other with me and our two sons aged 14 and 17 respectively. Will they allow us to move myself and my wife into 1 cabin and the children into another. If thats allowed, how do we go about that?

Kind Regards

Kev Cusack

Absolutely. Just drop by Guest Services and ask for additional room keys.  They do not care where anyone sleeps.

I don't think the kids would 'officially' be allowed to have their own room.  My understanding is this is a common occurrence and nothing  you need to worry about.  Just when you first get on board people might not have the 'right' keys for stateroom access, but you can take care of this at Guest Services.  I'm in the same boat, so to speak, with my wife and 17 and 13 year old.  This is our first time with non-connecting staterooms.

No need to make any 'changes' prior to boarding. 

I thought I read somewhere it was something like within 3 cabins....but I am not at all sure about that.

My kids will be two doors down....one cabin in between us.  First time I see whoever is staying between us, I will make it clear to them that if they are disturbed by my kids in any fashion whatsoever I would like to know, and my kids will wish security came and got to them first 😀

51 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

misbehavior by the unsupervised minors in the cabin can lead to trouble for you. 

What about misbehavior by supervised minors in the cabin? Can that lead to trouble also? Just asking for a friend. 😁

Tis easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.  

As long as it isn't exclusively under age kids in the room, I don't thin it's a problem.   I don't think you would want to go through the ramifications if something went wrong in the cabin without an adult being in it.