Air mattress and pump allowed?

We have a cruise coming up in a few weeks, and we have a crown loft suite. We asked for a rollaway bed for my 5 year old, but RC will not allow due to the room configuration. My 12 y/o will have the pullout bed.  I would like to bring a twin size air mattress, and battery air pump. A recent trip was a disaster with the two kids sharing a bed so sharing isn’t going to make for a fun trip. I called RC and after 45 minutes on the phone, they told me that we could bring the air mattress, but I didn’t even think to ask about the pump. That’s my fault but before I call back, has anyone had success bringing an air pump?

2 hours ago, MargaretW said:

We have a cruise coming up in a few weeks, and we have a crown loft suite. We asked for a rollaway bed for my 5 year old, but RC will not allow due to the room configuration. My 12 y/o will have the pullout bed.  I would like to bring a twin size air mattress, and battery air pump. A recent trip was a disaster with the two kids sharing a bed so sharing isn’t going to make for a fun trip. I called RC and after 45 minutes on the phone, they told me that we could bring the air mattress, but I didn’t even think to ask about the pump. That’s my fault but before I call back, has anyone had success bringing an air pump?

According to Royal's own FAQ page, neither is prohibited:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/prohibited-items-onboard-policy

11 minutes ago, twangster said:

I've seen rollaway beds in Loft Suites as recently as March on Harmony.

As I was debarking the ship from a loft suite I saw one in the hall that the suite attendants were moving out from my neighbors loft suite.

image.thumb.jpeg.45a1d1b4421e1cfd9711e52104b966b2.jpeg

I had one in my Grand Loft Suite, one of the outer ones on the Ovation.  Fortunately, I didn't need it, the sofa bed was plenty wide enough for my wife and I.  But, we kept it in the room for a couple of nights, just in case.  

Sometimes shoreside persconnel in far away lands have never been on a cruise so they read from an internal support page.

I'd suggest waiting until the suite concierge emails you in the days before the cruise.  Reply to them.  Ask them.  Ship based crew always know exactly what the situation really is and if they don't they can make a phone call on the spot to a ship based manager, deck supervisor, GSM, HD, etc.  

If they say no you still have time to pack it.  If they say you can have a rollaway, you are set.