NHS Covid Pass

55 minutes ago, dboyd72 said:

Will an uploaded photo of a UK NHS Covid Pass ever get validated in the RC app or will it just continue to show as validating and get checked manually at the terminal ?

Mine took about 2 weeks to validate however as mentioned above you still need to show all relevant paperwork at port before boarding.

9 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I did not even bother uploading my EU certificate because I knew it would only cause bewilderment. I simply took it to the port and showed it there. Where I had to explain its unfathomable contents to the check-in clerk, vindicating my decision.

Yeah, two of our group are Irish, not even gonna bother with theirs as well. Bring it ALL to the port of course, both digital and paper copies of everything, is the plan.

8 minutes ago, Spang1974 said:

Yeah, two of our group are Irish, not even gonna bother with theirs as well. Bring it ALL to the port of course, both digital and paper copies of everything, is the plan.

Exactly. I make two paper copies of everything, one for me and one for DH AND put a copy of everything on ALL of our devices. Think I might be overdoing it?😆

By the way, tell your Irish travel companions to have at least an idea of the dates and types of all their jabs, because we were asked for this information when we checked in for our recent Odyssey cruise. This is because the EU, in its infinite wisdom, decided that only the date and type of the very last jab (even if that was a booster) should appear on the certificate. 🙄

16 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Exactly. I make two paper copies of everything, one for me and one for DH AND put a copy of everything on ALL of our devices. Think I might be overdoing it?😆

By the way, tell your Irish travel companions to have at least an idea of the dates and types of all their jabs, because we were asked for this information when we checked in for our recent Odyssey cruise. This is because the EU, in its infinite wisdom, decided that only the date and type of the very last jab (even if that was a booster) should appear on the certificate. 🙄

Thank you, I will have them bring their cards for proof, remember the dates and type, or make this information up the day before(its not like it can be verified). Seems silly as it states on their certs 3 of 3 doses and date of booster, but hey, whatcha gonna do, LoL?

13 hours ago, Spang1974 said:

Thank you, I will have them bring their cards for proof, remember the dates and type, or make this information up the day before (it's not like it can be verified). Seems silly as it states on their certs 3 of 3 doses and date of booster, but hey, whatcha gonna do, LoL?

I believe they check the lot numbers on the vax cards to see if it matches up with where the lots were assigned to - there IS a database for that.